Sunday 11 May 2008

Dannii denies holding hands with Cowell

Dannii denies holding hands with Cowell



Dannii Minogue has spoken out around a paparazzi's picture which appears to show her keeping men with Simon Cowell.
'The X Factor' pass judgment, world Health Organization has made no secret of her flirtatious kinship with Cowell, said the picture was taken at a bad angle and showed goose egg suspicious.
The Sun quoted her as saying: "That photo looked so wrong merely it wasn't at totally.
"We weren't retention workforce, Simon was simply stretching out his munition."
"Simon and I do minx in a truly fun direction," she told The Sunday.
"Simply I don't fancy him and I don't have a case I go for only I like a military personnel wHO makes me joke, who's intelligent and wHO speaks his intellect."
Meanwhile, Minogue, world Health Organization is existence pursued by comedian Russell Brand, said he needed "dipping in cleanup fluid" and would much prefer person like Gordon Ramsay or Marco Pierre Theodore Harold White.